Saturday, February 19
- nice song -

Only One Yellowcard

Broken this fragile thing now

And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around
But I can't, I can't give you a reason

I feel so broken up (so broken up)
And I give up (I give up)
I just want to tell you so you know

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one

Made my mistakes, let you down
And I can't, I can't hold on for too long
Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone

And something's breaking up (breaking up)
I feel like giving up (like giving up)
I won't walk out until you know

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only oneI let go, there's just no one who gets me like you do
You are my only my only one

Here I go so dishonestly
Leave a note for you my only one
And I know you can see right through me
So let me go and you will find someone

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only oneI let go, there's just no one, no one like youY
ou are my only, my only one
My only one
My only one
My only one
You are my only, my only one

whee~ this is a super nice song.. haha... yeah todae damn cool.. dismissed @ o945am... haha cos nid prepare 4 funfair mah.. haha.. but van, aini, sarah & malcolm slac in LT3... haha.. cos outside damn hot lar... Lt3 gt aircon.. beta haha.. yeah we did hair braiding todae.. help wenmin braid... haha first time braid.. damn diff stil ok din ruin it.. haha sory wenmin 4 pluckin su of ur hair sia... haha paisehx... yeah tmr funfair... hope veriting goes well.. and hor... DUN RAIN arh... now outside rainin.. so tmr CANT RAIN sia... haha

everylittlething stopped @ 09:59


joey:D

jps nanhua sajc
lamerz taitai
205 403 s52

darlinks

aah wan
aini
celanaaaaa
cheryl chan
chuanmin
eileen
felicia neo (:
ian
jane chen
jie min
jiro
joan
jonas
kah hwee
michelletan
sai sai sai (:
samantha teo
laogong seowting
she
shuzhen
simin (:
wenmin
3o3o3 & 4o3o4 montage!
whassupz O5S52!
古天乐
吳尊
敖犬

so yesterday..

02.2005 03.2005 04.2005 05.2005 06.2005 07.2005 08.2005 09.2005 10.2005 11.2005 12.2005 01.2006 02.2006 03.2006 04.2006 05.2006 06.2006 07.2006 08.2006 09.2006 10.2006 12.2006 01.2007 02.2007 03.2007 04.2007 05.2007

blaaahhh!